After 18 years at OneStarryNight.com, I’ve decided to start over!
Since not everyone will visit this space from OneStarryNight, I figure I should let you know a bit about me.
- I’m 37 years old.
- I’m a mom to two amazing boys, 17 and 10.
- I’m a Libra sun Gemini moon Sagittarius rising .
- My MBTI personality type is ENFP.
- I’ve been Pagan since I was 12 years old.
- I love cookbooks but rarely, if ever, use a recipe. I adore Ina Garten!
- I have a herd of cats.
- I have four tattoos. Both wrists, back of my neck, and just below my inner elbow.
- I love to read . I prefer supernatural fiction. My Kindle Unlimited account is a blessing! I wouldn’t mind some more book suggestions.
- I absolutely do not like chocolate.
- I am completely self-taught when it comes to photography , CSS, HTML, WordPress , etc. I find it very easy and it “clicks” in my head.
- I’m a twin, fraternal, and she’s two minutes older than me.
- Autumn is my season. Bring on all of the apple – pumpkin – leaf goodness!
Starting over is a bit scary. I started my first website at Angelfire in 1998, started my first blog using FrontPage and GreyMatter in March of 2001 with a shared domain with my sister, SpunkySprite. Then I purchased OneStarryNight in November of 2001 and have been there since. For the past few years, I’ve really struggled with the site, too many memories perhaps? I will leave the site up, probably forever, but with the bare minimum of a theme and an archive of 2,220 posts from barely 19 years old to 37 years old.
What you’ll find here is helpful posts on WordPress, CSS, a few recipes, a ton of photos, and some posts of whatever is going through my mind.
So here I am, starting fresh, hoping for another 18 years of memories on this site. I also have all brand new social media accounts.
I truly hope you stick with me!
Do you have a blog? Have you ever had to start over with your site or social media? Let me know in the comments!