This page contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Wow, 2020! Not only is it a new year but a new decade. I generally don’t do new year’s resolutions but I do have goals that I’m working towards. Primarily my health, getting that sorted out and treated. I also realized that in this new decade, both of my boys will turn 18 yrs old! My oldest, Daniel, will turn 18 in a week and my youngest, Tristan, closer to the end of the decade. Time goes way too fast for my liking!
So, I decided I’d share some of my 2020 goals:
- Drink more water on a consistent basis.
- Plan ahead and use my Erin Condren planner to give myself some structure and habit track.
- Get back into my spiritual practice.
- Start taking photos again. I even got a brand new Flickr Pro account to motivate me! I want to participate on Clickin Moms more often as well.
- Be more consistent with taking my vitamins.
I’m interested to know what your goals (or resolutions) are for this new year!